Choosing a company that provides top quality roofing services on your home and excellent window installation, is closer than you think. Millennium Home Design is here for you to make sure that you have exactly what you want. Metal roofing on residential homes is becoming more and more common to see. The options that are out there have grown exponentially and now you have a lot of choices when it comes to metal roofing on your home. Choosing from options like standing seam to stone coated steel are just a few of the choices that you have. With these products lasting between 40-70 years on your roof, it is no wonder there are so many people making the switch. Not only do we provide top quality roofing services, but we also have excellent window installation and repair services as well. Our team never stops working to provide the best service and that includes the variety of products that we bring you. Some of our popular options for windows include, picture windows, casement, and double hung windows as well. Quality is what we do best so these windows are always checked for damage before installation and then rechecked after installation. When you need a metal roofing installation or need new windows in your Saginaw, MI, home, call us at (989) 220-3130 and our award-winning team will be able to help you.
Expert Metal Roof And Window Installation
When you call Millennium Home Design at (989) 220-3130, you will see right away that we are here for you in any way possible. We believe that everyone deserves to have a beautiful home and not only that, but something that they can feel safe in as well. That is why we have a team of trained and experienced technicians that have been around for a long time, perfecting their craft. Everything that we install or repair, we have trained to do and will always make sure it is done with the utmost quality and satisfaction for you, the customer. Because we value your business, we always provide free estimates on your roofing and window needs. That means that we can come out to your home and a sales team member will be able to talk to you about your options and give you pricing on what you need. This is a great way for you to get to know us as a company without any obligation to purchase anything. When you are ready for one of our services, give us a call and we will be more than happy to help you in any way that we can.
The windows in your home are what let in light and open up your space to the outside. They can change the entire look of your home and if you aren’t happy with what you have now, you should consider getting exactly what you want. We also provide repair services to windows to make sure that your home remains safe. A broken or damaged window can open up your home to the vulnerability of a break in. If the window is damaged enough, it can also cause injury if you are not careful. We can come out and inspect the window to see if a repair or a replacement would be the best option and then you can decide where to go from there. We are here to help make sure that your home is always at its top potential and give you the options that we provide.
Double Hung Windows
Double hung windows are very commonly found in suburban homes, because they are a good size for most rooms and they open and close in the traditional way which many people like. These windows are reasonably priced as well and can last on your home for a long time while working properly.
Low E & Energy Efficient Windows
If you have been trying to find a solution to lowering your energy bill or the heat that is entering your home, low e windows are a great option. These windows appear a little darker than the traditional window and have the technology to help keep out and reflect UV rays away from your home. This will keep your house cooler and in turn, keep your energy bill from getting higher. It also helps in the winter to keep heat inside your home and the cold outside.
Windows come in a variety of styles that each person can choose to their satisfaction. One of the options that look great in many homes, are sliding windows. These windows work in a similar way as a sliding glass door. They have a latch on the side and can easily be pushed open with ease making these windows great for people with more sensitive hands.
There is no better way to open up a room than to have a picture window installed in your home. You can choose to do this as one large window that sits in places like living rooms or dining rooms or have a wall of windows that line the landscape outside. A picture window does not open but, is a large piece of glass that allows natural light to enter your home and leave you with a beautiful view of whatever you want.
Vinyl windows are a great option on your home for their appealing look and great price point. They come in a variety of colors and are resistant to things like scratches and chipping. They are bigger than an aluminum framing would be and on most homes, this is an appealing look. These also come in a variety of colors that can be matched to just about any home.
- Window Repair Broken windows can become dangerous because it opens up your home to the possibility of injury or break-ins.
- Single Hung Windows A single hung window sits as one in your home and is a great option to put in just about any room.
- Low E Windows Keep the heat out of your home and lower your energy bill with low e windows that keep strong UV rays away from your home.
- Vinyl Windows Vinyl windows are good on price, but also look great on just about any home and come in a variety of colors,
- Casement Windows Casement windows have a classic look that frames a window and gives in a little bit of dimension, standing out from other windows.
- Sliding Windows A sliding window works similarly to sliding glass doors and is easily opened from the inside using a small handle on the side.
- Picture Windows Picture windows open up a home in a way that only windows can and bring in a lot of natural light to the area.
Metal Roof Replacement
Metal Roof Replacement
Once you have settled on choosing metal as your homes roofing material, the choices can really begin to stand out. The great thing about choosing a metal roof is that you really can’t go wrong with what you choose. The look of every material will vary, but metal will last on your roof between 40-70 years which makes it a great value and an amazing investment. Metal has become something that we commonly see on residential homes across the US, now. This is because it is very durable and depending on the type you choose, can change the entire look of your home. We offer a variety of options that are mentioned below.
Metal Shingle Roofing
Choosing metal shingles for your roof is a great choice and will last you for a long time. This material has a similar appearance to many traditional shingles, but are much thicker. They also come in many colors so that you can choose whatever you think would look best on your home. These shingles are extremely resistant to weather like hail and winds over 200mph. This makes it the perfect roof to keep you safe throughout all of the seasons.
Standing Seam Metal Roofing
Standing seam metal roofing is a great option to put on your roof. This material works by interlocking one piece of metal to another which in turn creates an amazing strength and durability to things like hail, strong winds, and rain. This metal will bring a more industrial look to your home that is sure to get a lot of curb appeal.
- Standing Seam Metal Roof A standing seam metal roof connects together to be able to lock in place and become sturdy and resistant to heavy weather.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is lightweight enough to not weigh your house down but will still keep it protected and safe.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel has the strength of steel that will keep your home protected, but looks like a beautiful stone roof.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles look a lot like traditional shingles but are thicker and will be able to last on your roof for over 40 years.
- Residential Metal Roofing Metal roofing on your home is a great option for its longevity and its stylish look that will add curb appeal to your home.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofing is a top quality roof that holds up to heavy weather, storms, and hail with ease.
- Snap Lock Metal Roof A snap lock roof uses snap lock technology to snap the metal together and create a bond that will allow it to hold up against major weather.